There are books written about this topic that could bore you to death with information. So I am going to give you the top 5 changes you can expect with your pregnancy with twins. I call them Pregnancy Twins Top 5, enjoy.
Pregnancy Twins Top 5
1. Your belly gets so big that your pubic hairs seemingly start at your waist and looks more like your smuggling Chewbacca in your underpants than something sexy.
2. You get to eat for 3. Nothing funny here. Just an amazing sense that you have two little parasite like creatures zapping your nutrients every time you eat. Expect some serious weight.
3. Your obstetrician become more familiar with your vagina than you are, yep, more visits with twins.
4. You get to hear the oh so graceful lines of “your going to pop” “when are you do, your huge” and “woah”, yep sometime people just must out the word “woah”.
5. This one might be my favorite and it happens with normal pregnancy but for whatever reason when they find out its twins it becomes even more desirable to do and that is to have random strangers come up and rub your belly. I’m not sure what personal bubble gets destroyed with pregnancy but everyone thinks they can just touch away.
And a bonus one: You get the fun or not so fun adventure of having to pick out not 1 but 2 names. This can be fun or extremely challenging. Hopefully it is fun for you.
Being pregnant with twins comes with its challenges and like any birth has many rewards and difficulties. The key to being pregnant with twins is to accept that your body will most likely never return to its previous look and shape whether you have stretch marks, a C Sections, your breast go massive or small, or whatever. Yes there are those select few that get everything perfect and nothing can take over their beauty or personality, just be happy for them, they must be chosen! I love my pregnancy with the twins, but I was equally grateful for it to be over.